The Cisco IPS 4200 Series sensors are a key component of the Cisco Self Defending Network. In today’s busy network environments, business continuity relies on efficient network intrusion security to stop malicious attacks, worms and viruses before they affect your data and resources.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|R2 Status||Tested for Full Functions, R2/Ready for Resale|
|Power Supply Qty||1|
Cisco's IPS 4200 Series Sensors allow businesses to minimize the total cost of ownership of their IPS deployments by delivering:
• Inline intrusion prevention functionality with IPS v5.0 Software
• Unprecedented price/performance ratios
• The ability to simultaneously protect multiple network subnets through the support for multiple interfaces—up to 8 interfaces.
• Dual operation in both promiscuous as well as inline modes simultaneously
• A wide array of performance options—from 80 Mbps to multiple gigabits • Embedded web-based management solutions packaged with the sensor Please refer to Table 1 for information on the characteristics of the Cisco IPS 4200 Series Sensors.